As you might know, our prefab garage kits are designed for the diy kinda guy. However, we have quite a few customers that for one reason or another, just don't want to build their prefab garages. NO PROBLEM!
If you don't want to do it yourself, you can easily find someone in your local area who can do the job for you in a matter of days. A local contractor, or even a general handyman should have no problems.
For your convenience in figuring out the additional cost of installation, we have provided some numbers below that you can use as a benchmark in your figures. Now keep in mind, these figures can vary widely one way or the other depending on many factors (location, weather, terrain, contractor, etc). These prices are an average cost of installation in the Phoenix, Arizona area.
Pricing for Standard Garage Kit with 7' 6" Eave Height.
- $3.50 per square foot. Prices will vary (+ or -) based upon width. Includes delivery and complete trim package.
- Roll Up Garage Door Install: $2.25 per square foot of door. Height over 10” high, please add .25 per square foot of door area.
- Sectional Garage Doors: Prices vary depending upon door selected.
- Pedestrian Door Frame Out and Install: $62.50 (Standard 36" X 80" Aluminum Door)
- Window Frame Out and Install: All sizes up to a 3'
X 3' - $50.00 with $2.50 per square foot for larger
sizes. Example: 4' X 6' window - $60.00. Windows are
Building Assembly (Common Sizes)
- 20’W x 25’L x 8.5’H : $1380.00
- 20’W x 35’L x 9.5’H : $1932.00
- 24’W x 30’L x 9.5’H : $2,073.00
- 24’W x 40’L x 12.5’H : $3,240.00
- 30’W x 30’L x 10.5’H : $2484.00
- 30’W x 40’L x 12.5’ H : $3312.00
All garage kits and steel building installation prices include standard trim installation, and they do not include permit fees or concrete. Please, do not hesitate to call us for any assembly pricing not shown above.
Other things to consider:
1) Footings, floors (concrete or wood) and concrete work are not included in the above figures. For more information on the concrete you may need, visit the concrete requirements section.
2) All installation prices are based upon the customer having level ground and easy access to the site. Substantial ground leveling is usually extra. Sites with tough access can be extra, but the cost depends on the actual site.
3) The above prices are for installation within a 50 mile radius of Phoenix, Arizona. For locations in rural areas, you'll want to find an installer close to you in order to avoid any sort of extra mileage charges or per diem rates.